Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back to the Future

I myself have never found Michael J. Fox very attractive. But after seeing Back to the Future, I think he's very cute. I could just never get past Stuart Little before.

Here's the story: Marty (Fox) is a normal teenager. His parents are beaten down by failure and a romance on the brink of death. His siblings are awkward, and his mother keeps them all on a short leash. His father, George, is held down by an eternal bully. Oh, and he's also friends with a mad scientist (Christopher Lloyd) who creates a time machine. Marty goes back in time, and meets his teenage parents. He meets up with his mad scientist pal in the past, and they work on getting back to the future while Marty unintentionally affects the 1955 world around him.

The movie is interesting, exciting, funny, fun, heart-warming, and ultimately, inspirational. At the end of the movie, there's a cliffhanger. I enjoyed this movie so much that now I really want to see the sequels! I hope Michael J. Fox looks just as good in the next two movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment