Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Hate Snakes!

In my house, I am the designated movie organizer. Most of the movies are just plain alphabetized, but I have specific sections for my favorite actors. Those actors are Clint Eastwood and Harrison Ford.

"Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark," to say the least, is a raring good time for everyone. As my brother would say, "It's bleeping awesome."

Here's the story: Indiana Jones, an archeology professor, moonlights as a kick ass treasure hunter. He finds a clue as to where the Ark of the Covenant lies. As he chases after the Ark, he encounters a nemesis, and old flame, and countless foolish henchmen... and NAZIs. Every good movie needs some Nazis.

With some great action sequences, an evil monkey,and hilarity by way of the awesome Harrison Ford, Raiders of the Lost Ark is a must-see movie. In fact, my 25th must-see movie that I've now seen.

P.S. My guilty pleasure today was "Lucky 7" with Patrick Dempsey and Kimberly Williams-Paisley.

No comments:

Post a Comment